What is Physiotherapy?
Physiotherapy helps restore movement and function in those affected by injury, illness or disability Chartered Society for Physiotherapists, UK (2013). Physiotherapist address the cause of the problem as opposed to only treating the symptoms. Through movement, exercise, manual therapy, education and advice physiotherapist helps restore your physical health.
Whilst some physiotherapy treatment may be passive, treatment will promote independence and self management of treatment.
How can you benefit from physiotherapy treatment?
Physiotherapy is a multi-factorial evidenced based approach, which uses assessment and treatment techniques designed to look at the ‘whole person’, and not just a particular body part.
Perfect Balance Rehabilitation Centre takes pride in having some of the best physiotherapists in Abu Dhabi. Using detailed and thorough assessment techniques influenced by their knowledge, training, patient experience, and science, we provide an extensive and effective treatment plan for our patients.
Physiotherapy can help at any time of your life, whether it be a child who has fallen and broken their arm, or an adult who spends long hours working at a desk, having Knee pain, Shoulder pain or back pain, in preparation for a sporting event, in preparation of after child birth, or later on in life, when osteoarthritis may be affecting your joints. It is never too late to have a physiotherapy assessment.
Looking for the one of the best physiotherapy centers in Abu Dhabi?
At Perfect Balance Rehabilitation Centre, we pride ourselves on providing high quality physiotherapy services in Abu Dhabi.
We aim to:
- Provide a thorough assessment of each patient, considering their medical history, lifestyle and goals.
- Develop an individualized treatment plan for each patient, based on their specific needs and goals.
- Educate patients about their condition and treatment options, so that they can make informed decisions about their care.
- Empower patients to play an active role in their own recovery and rehabilitation.
- Help patients return to their prior level of function as quickly and safely as possible.
- Support women before and after birth with pelvic floor concerns, diastasis recti, incontinence, continuing and getting back to exercise.
We provide the best possible care for our patients. Whether you are dealing with a recent injury, a chronic condition, or simply looking to improve your overall physical health, we can help!
To restore / Improve
Quality of life
Risk of injury
Stress and anxiety
We help you find your perfect balance