Plan Your First Visit
What to expect from your first visit to Perfect Balance Rehabilitation Centre?
Here is some information and tips regarding your first visit to our Centre. We look forward to welcoming you and helping you with your path to recovery.
What to bring?
Please bring the following documents (if you have them):
A printed copy of your referral from your Doctor or Specialist
Any investigations and medical reports you have had for example: Xrays, MRI, CT scan, blood tests, operation reports
Medication and dietary supplement details
A print out of your insurance reimbursement form if your insurance covers Physiotherapy, Dietetics or Speech and Language Therapy.
Please check with your insurance company prior to your appointment if you require a Doctor or Specialist referral to Physiotherapy, Dietetics or Speech and Language Therapy. You may be required to get this prior to your appointment so that you can be reimbursed by your insurance company.
** Please see the Insurance section for more information**
Please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your initial assessment to allow time to fill out the ‘New Patient starter forms’. The receptionist can help guide you through the forms.
To proceed with any treatment at Perfect Balance Rehabilitation Centre you must sign the consent and late attendance forms.
What to wear for your physiotherapy treatment?
Please ensure you wear clothes that are comfortable.
For the purposes of Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Pilates; please wear clothes that we can assess your movement and posture in and that you are comfortable to do exercise in. It is advised you bring sports clothes.
You may be asked to expose the area of injury or a particular body part.
Valet Underground parking is available. When booking your appointment the Receptionist will provide you with our Driver’s telephone number.
Please call him when you are approaching the building and car park and he will assist with parking your car.
You will be provided with an access card to allow easy access to our centre on the 21st Floor. Please return this card to our Driver when your receive your car back.
Valet Parking Agreement
This Parking Agreement (“Agreement”) is between Perfect Balance Rehabilitation Center LLC and it’s clients for receiving services of valet parking service in the car park located in Tamouh Tower, Abu Dhabi, AD, UAE. In consideration of the parking services provided by Perfect Balance, for patient’s vehicle. Client agrees to be bound by all the following terms and conditions in this agreement.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Valet Parking. Valet parking is offered by Perfect Balance for the convenience of the Client and only for so long as Client is receiving treatment at Perfect Balance.
2. No Duty to Patrol. Client acknowledges that Perfect Balance has no duty to patrol or post security of Tamouh tower parking lot.
3. Items Left in Vehicle. Perfect Balance shall not be responsible for damage or loss to possessions or items left in Client’s vehicle at any time.
4. Damage to Vehicle. Perfect Balance shall not be responsible for damage to Client’s vehicle, whether or not such damage is caused by other vehicle(s) or person(s) in the parking lot and surrounding area.
5. Parking Lot Attendants. Perfect Balance provides parking lot attendants, also referred to as valets, to park vehicles. Use of Perfect Balance attendants to drive and park Client’s vehicle shall be at the sole risk of Client.
6. Acceptance of Risk. Client agrees to assume responsibility for the risk of property damage while Client’s vehicle is parked by Perfect Balance’s valets.
7. Release and indemnity. Client agrees to release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue Perfect Balance, its owners, directors or employees. Client agrees to indemnify and save and hold harmless Perfect Balance, its owners, directors or employees from any: loss, liability, theft, damage, injury or cost that may incur due to the valet parking of client’s vehicle upon Perfect Balance and/or Tamouh tower property and the surrounding area (1km radius), whether caused by the negligence of Perfect Balance or otherwise. Client agrees to indemnify and save and hold harmless Perfect Balance, its owners, directors or employees from any articles left in the car including, but not limited to mobile phone, laptop computer, CDs, jewelry, money.
Perfect Balance Rehabilitation Center L.L.C.